The IA-70a is a single output 70W power supply with a universal AC100˜240V input for worldwide operation. The IA-70a features a lightweight, rugged metal enclosure, built-in carrying handle, adjustable output voltage and automatic overload protection. 4-pin XLR power supply connector cable (10 ft), CA4XLR-B, is sold separately.
- 70W 14.5V DC output via a 4-pin XLR connector.
- The IA-70A weighs just 1.65 lbs., despite an all-purpose rugged metal enclosure. An integrated carry handle is provided for easy handling.
- Internal safety features protect the IA-70A from overload damage should an excessive load be drawn. It does this by automatically shutting down to recover. The IA-70a also produces 'low ripple noise' to reduce the chances of signal interference with nearby devices.
- Adjustable output voltage from 14.3V to 15.8V.
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation.
||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
||70W max (14.5V @ 4.8A), Adjustable: 14.3V - 15.8V
||3.54(W) x 1.97(H) x 7.48(D) inches
||1.65 lbs. approx.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.