The new limited edition DLA-RS20LTD commemorates the 20th anniversary of the development of the D-ILA device, first announced in October 1997. The limited edition model features a red body, JVC's brand color. It offers the industry's highest native contrast ratio - 200,000:1, and includes a D-ILA 20th anniversary opening logo displayed upon start up. Extraordinary Picture Quality
- 2000 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2615U)
265W High / 200W Normal
- 200,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Intelligent Lens Aperture increases dynamic contrast ratio to 2,000,000:1
- 6th generation 0.7-inch D-ILA devices
- e-shift5 4K Precision 3840 X 2160 Projected Image
- Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- Compatible with full spec native 4K signals such as 4K60p 4:4:4 4K60p 4:2:2/36bit and 4K24p 4:4:4/36bit
- Compatible with 4K streaming devices and UHD BD content
- Compatible with DCI Color Space
- Advanced HDR (High Dynamic Range) usability with brighter, more detailed HDR content
- Multi Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode for ease of use
MPC works with 4K60P (up to 4:4:4) signals
- Clear Black processing (Patent pending)
- Low latency mode. Reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Clear Motion Drive
- THX® 3D Certified
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed- Quality installers can calibrate projector to your room Highly customizable
- sRGB, DCI and x.v. Color space
- Darkness and lightness correction
- Lens memory function memorizes 10 positions for focus, zoom and shift.
Maintains constant height for 2.35, 1.85, 1.78 on same screen.
- Screen Mode Presets for different screen material (117 memory positions)
- Convergence Correction - 1/16th Pixel Increments (2 memory positions)
- Simplified 6-Axis Color Management System
- Manual Gamma Control included with JVC Calibration Software
- Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol) Stunning 3D Performance with RF active shutter glasses (optional)
- Advanced 3D Crosstalk Cancellation Control
- 3D Anamorphic Mode
- Parallax adjustment for fine tuning 3D effect
- Accepts all modern 3D formats (Blu-ray, side-by-side, top-and-bottom) Optimum Flexibility and Convenience
- Remote control via LAN, RS-232C, IR
- 12V Screen Trigger Output
- V: 80%/H: 34% motorized lens shift
- 1.4:1 to 2.8:1 lens throw
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.