So that you can obtain the maximum benefits of your home control system, your installer may recommend a system controller, especially if your set-up is larger or more sophisticated than average. System controllers are components that transparently receive radio frequency (RF) commands through walls, doors, and floors from your remote to operate your components. With a system controller like the MSC-400 orchestrating your equipment, you no longer have to point the remote at your equipment to operate it. In fact, the MSC-400 can execute some commands without the need for any remote controls.
You will be amazed by the feats of magic the MSC-400 can perform. As is true with any URC base station, with it you can centralize and store the equipment for an entire house behind closed doors in a cabinet. It gives you the ability to turn off all of the TVs in the house at the touch of a single button, or adjust the volume of your music while you are out on the patio.
A system controller is more powerful than a simple base station, however. Imagine your child switching on their favorite game console and the MSC-400 responding by automatically turning on the TV, Audio Receiver and changing to the correct inputs automatically. Or plugging in the family camcorder and watching while the MSC-400 configures your system to watch a home movie.
Experience the freedom of control without boundaries in your home with the MSC-400 operating your equipment. With the award winning MSC-400 and a compatible remote you can enjoy complete control over any component anywhere in the house.
*This item is NOT compatible with Total Control products.
- Compatible Remotes: MX-810, MX-900, TX-1000, MX-950, MX-980, MX-3000
- Special: Advanced ARM7TDMI microprocessor enables the MSC-400 to perform sophisticated logic, with nested IF ELSE statements and tests of sensors and variables.
- Weight: 77.6 oz.
- Learning Capabilities: Standard frequencies (15kHz to 460kHz)
- Macro Capabilities: Supports up to 32,640 macros of 255 steps in each macro. Since Macros can be nested as one step inside another Macro, there is no realistic limit for macro steps.
- Memory: 32 Megabytes of SDRAM and 64 Megabytes of NAND Flash Memory enable the MSC-400 to support vast, complex configurations.
- RF Freq: 418 MHz
- Range: 50 to 100 feet, depending upon the environment
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.