The SANUS WSSA, Height-Adjustable Speaker Stand, fits the Sonos™ ONE, PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 wireless speakers. Offering 16" of effortless sliding height adjustment and compatibility with the Sonos PLAY:3 in either horizontal or vertical orientation, the WSSA is sure to deliver optimal audio performance regardless of your listening needs. Durable, anodized aluminum construction not only resists wear, but also perfectly complements Sonos speaker aesthetics for a sleek, seamless look. Stands are sold as single pieces or in pairs to accommodate any sort of system arrangement, be it home theater, surround sound, or ambient listening. For a completely cable-free solution, our Press Fit cable management technology secures cords down the back of the stand for concealment. Assembling easily in 15 minutes and featuring 16" of tool-free height adjustment, you'll be enjoying perfect sound from this sleek stand in no time.
- Designed to fit SONOS ONE, PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 Wireless Speakers
- 16" of tool-free height adjustment puts your speaker at optimal listening height
- Anodized aluminum stand construction provides both durability and style
- Press Fit cable management allows for sleek concealment of cables
- Press Fit technology conceals cables for a sleek, cord-free look
- Easy, 3-step assembly in just 15 minutes
- Included carpet spikes and rubber pads facilitate stability on any flooring surface
- Tool-free technology allows 16" of effortless speaker height adjustment
- Stand holds Sonos PLAY:3 in either vertical and horizontal orientation to fit your listening needs
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing or surround sound
||30.00 " / 76.20cm
||8.00lbs / 3.63kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.