Designed to hold the Sonos PLAY:5 in either vertical or horizontal orientation, the anodized aluminum design of the SANUS WSS51 places your speaker at optimal listening height while perfectly complementing the modern look of the Sonos PLAY:5. Available for purchase in black or white and as a single stand, the WSS51 fashionably delivers optimum performance, no matter your unique setup needs - Ambient listening, stereo pairing, or surround sound. For a seamless look free of pesky cables, our own Press Fit cable management technology secures cords down the back of the stand for complete concealment. Assembling easily and in only 15 minutes, you'll be enjoying perfect sound from this sleek stand in no time.
- Holds the Sonos PLAY:5 in either vertical or horizontal listening orientation
- Holds speaker at manufacturer's recommended listening height for optimal audio performance
- Anodized aluminum stand construction provides both durability and style
- Cable-hiding, integrated wire channels provide sleek, cord-free look
- Included carpet spikes and rubber pads facilitate stability on any flooring surface
- All floor compatibility - carpet spikes and rubber pads included
- Adhesive strip option provides increased stand stability (Note: Adhesive strips not included with stand.)
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing or surround sound
- Heavy, low center of gravity base allows 10 degrees of stand tip in any direction before speaker tips or falls off
- UL-Listed and Safety Certified
||793795532312 - White
||10.90 " / 27.69cm
||31.50 " / 80.01cm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.