- Universal Impedance Magnifying Circuit Enables Safe Connection Of Up To Eight Pairs Of Loudspeakers To A Single Amplifier Or Receiver Using The VCSHUB8.
- Make-before-break Switch Design Delivers 11-step, Pop-free Control For A Wide Range Of Listening Volumes.
- Ensures Sound Quality At 50W Continuous Power Handling With Flat Frequency Response (+/- 1.2dB).
- Includes Designer Approved Screwless Wallplates In 4 Colors To Blend Seamlessly Into Any Decor To Accommodate Standard One Gang Electrical Boxes.
- Accommodates Up To 16-gauge Wire.
- 100% Factory Tested For Frequency Response, Distortion, And Power Handling.
- 10-year Limited Parts-and-labor Warranty
- Power Handling: 50 W (RMS)/100 W (peak Music Power) Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz To 20kHz +/-2dB
- Impedance Settings: 1X, 2X, 4X, Or 8X Switch
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4 Ohm
- Mounting Requirements: In-wall, Fits Most 18-cubic-inch Single-gang Junction Boxes At Least 2-3/4" D
- Wiring Requirements: 16 Gauge, Stranded-copper Loudspeaker Wire With Two Individual Runs Of Two-conductor Wire, Or One Run Of Four-conductor Wire
- Colors: White, Light Almond, Bone And Black (Included)
- Unit Dimensions: 1-5/8" W X 2-5/8" H X 2-9/16quot; D (behind Faceplate)
- Faceplate Dimensions: 2-3/4" W X 4-1/2" H
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
Audio and Video Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.