- Universal Impedance Magnifying Circuit Enables Safe Connection Of Up To Eight Pairs Of Loudspeakers To A Single Amplifier Or Receiver Using The VCSHUB8.
- Make-before-break Switch Design Delivers 12-step, Pop-free Control For A Wide Range Of Listening Volumes.
- Premium-quality Parts And Construction Ensure High-fidelity Sound, 100W Continuous Power Handling With Flat Frequency Response (+/- 1.2dB).
- Includes Designer Approved Screwless Wallplates In 4 Colors To Blend Seamlessly Into Any Decor And Accommodates Standard One Gang Electrical Boxes.
- Two-piece, Removable Speaker Connectors Make Installation Quick And Secure. No Screws Necessary. Accommodates Up To 16-gauge Wire.
- 100% Factory Tested For Frequency Response, Distortion, And Power Handling.
- Interchangeable Decora-style Inserts For Fast, Easy Color Change.
- Unlike Other Impedance-matching Volume-control Products, Niles IM Volume Controls Maintain A 12-position Adjustment Regardless Of How Much Impedance Magnification You Use, With Total Attenuation >48dB.
- Redesigned Autoformers Provide Superior Sonic Performance, Exceeding The Audio Quality Of Non-impedance Magnifying Volume Controls.
- Isolated Left And Right-channel Grounds Ensure Safety With Any Amplifier.
- Ideal For Home And Commercial Sound Installations.
- UL Rated To Comply With All Local Building Codes.
- Included Colors: White, Light Almond, Bone And Black.
- Ten-year Limited Parts-and-labor Warranty.
- Mounting Depth Of Only 2-9/16". Fits Into Standard 18-cubic-inch One-gang Junction Boxes.
- Power Handling: 100W/channel RMS.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz To 20kHz ± 2dB.
- May Be Used With 4-, 6-, Or 8-ohm Speaker Systems.
- Installation Requires Only A Screwdriver And Wire Stripper.
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.