The Reference Premiere RP-280FA floorstanding speaker is built upon the same technology and power as our RP-280F floorstanding speaker, but with an elevation channel integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos® experience.
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos®
- 1" Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- Dual 8" Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- All New Tractrix Port
- Available in Walnut and Black Wood Veneer or Ebony and Cherry Vinyl Veneer Finishes
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
- Dimensions: 43.125" x 10.5" x 19.75"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.