The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks to the Klipsch® Gallery™ G-42 passive* soundbar. Born to perform, this sleek soundbar transforms average movie nights into out-of-this-world viewing and listening experiences.
- Cross-over home audio solution with left, right and center channel speakers contained in one sleek cabinet
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Employs horn-loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
- Dynamic 1" tweeters one each for left, right and center channels 3.5" high-output woofers one each for left/right channels, two for center channel
- Dimensions: 6" H x 42" W x 2.4" D
- Sleek, minimalist cabinets
- Available in high-gloss black
||65Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
||92 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
||50W RMS / 200W Peak
||8 Ohms compatible
|Low Frequency Driver:
||Four 3.5" (8.89 cm) active long-throw IMG woofers (One each for left and right channels, two for center channel)
||Single wire 5-way binding posts (3 sets)
|DIMENSIONS (without base):
||6" (15.24 cm) H x 42" (106.68 cm) W x 2.4" (6.10 cm) D
||12 lbs (5.44 kg)
||High Gloss Black
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.