A towering achievement in a bookshelf design, the Reference Series RB-81 II is a force to be reckoned with. It provides unrivaled music and movie performances to those who demand the very best, but don't have the room to accommodate a floorstanding speaker .
- Fills larger rooms with lifelike music and movie performances
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dynamic 1" titanium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter, 8" high-output Cerametallic woofer
- Dimensions: 19" H x 9.25" W x 12.3" D
- Dual threaded inserts for use with third-party stands
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
||97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
||150W RMS / 600W Peak
||8 ohms compatible
|Low Frequency Driver:
||8" (20.3cm) Cerametallic cone woofer
|HIGH FREQUENCY CROSSOVER:
||Bass-reflex via front-firing port
||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
||12.3" (31.2cm) with grille
||Dual bottom mount 1/4"-20 threaded inserts
||Black Ash woodgrain vinyl
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.