With plug and play simplicity, you can easily connect your iPhone, iPod or Nano to your Denon music or home theater system, and enjoy command and control via your Denon component's remote control. The ASD-51N features a wide range of connectivity for the various iPod and other Apple models, and provides stereo audio outputs along with S-video output, so you can enjoy viewing photos and videos on your TV. The ASD-51N also supports Rhapsody and Napster subscription-based music services, as well as providing access to your favorite internet radio stations (internet connection required). An innovative Graphical User Interface provides easier browsing and playback of your files, with album artwork output via the S-video port. A Party Mode allows simultaneous playback in up to five rooms when connected to compatible Denon Party Mode-compliant components.
- Access Rhapsody and Napster online music services (subscription required)
- Provides charging function
- Connect and play your iPhone, iPod or Nano (audio & video)**
- Digital coaxial audio output
- Supports WMA, MP3, WAV, FLAC and non-DRM AAC audio files; JPEG photo files
- Access your PCs music, photos and playlists via Windows Media Player 11
- Stereo audio outputs; S-video output to display iPod pictures and videos on your TV, with intuitive Graphical User Interface
- Connects to Dock Control port (provided on many Denon models)
- Choose tracks and favorites using your Denon components remote control
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.