Drawing on over 50 years of headphone engineering and design, Denon AH-C820W wireless neckband in-ear headphones feature patented Denon Double Air Compression Driver technology for powerful bass and ultimate clarity. Class 1 Bluetooth connection guarantees the best wireless connection while aptX Low Latency ensures exceptional sonic performance. Enjoy playback of uncompressed audio from your PC or laptop via the USB connection, or play from your iPhone using a lightning-USB adapter. The neckband has a vibrate function for incoming phone calls, while the 10-hour battery and included Comply TZ500 ear-tips ensure a long and convenient listening experience. Premium sound: Uncompromised Denon sonic signature packed with advanced Denon technologies delivers the best performance.
- Double Air Compression Driver : Patented Denon technology that uses two drivers to move air efficiently and deliver powerful signal purity
- Highest quality materials: Drivers mounted in housings combine die-cast zinc and resin for rigidity and vibration-damping
- Denon Acoustic Optimizer: Special ports, strategically placed in the housing help equalize air-pressure behind the drivers
- Fitted with Comply TZ500 ear-tips: Combines with ergonomically-shaped housings to give a secure fit for the purest sound, isolated from external noise
- Free Denon Audio app: optimizes the sound of your portable device and offers an improved player interface that supports queues, playlisting and access to many popular streaming sources
- More than 50-year legacy of crafting headphones for audio-enthusiasts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.