Providing Central Texas with Quality Installation for over 45 years!
Our team of installers have been in the game a long time, they know the product and processes inside and out. Maximize the functionality and performance of your A/V equipment. From the basic on-wall flat panel HDTV installation to the "Ultimate Theater System", A&B TV can handle your every need! New or Existing Construction, Commercial or Residential we have Audio/Video solutions for every scenario. We are a detail oriented company and the quality workmanship of our installers reflects that same attention to detail. We want your home A/V system to look as good as it performs!
Design & Installation Process
1. Off site Evaluation:
- In-store consultation with sales/design professional
- Discuss site requirements and your home/business media goals
- Evaluation of existing equipment and possible integration with today's new technologies
- Consideration of your budget while making recommendations as to what products to utilize within your HD Theater
- Estimate in time and price as to what you can expect from this evaluation
2. On Site Evaluation:
- Review of all the issues and requirements of our "off site" evaluation, and perform a comprehensive walk through of the actual work site
- Actual recommendations as to the specific products that would best fit your specific needs as it pertains to your actual room/home theater
3. New Construction Pre-wire:
- Run & install the necessary cat 5/6, speaker, phone, coax, HDMI, A/V cables and other wiring at the framing stage of your project, as well as, install specialized boxes for system controls, LCD panels and multi-room/source systems as designed
4. Existing Construction Pre-wire:
- Utilize the latest techniques in integrating the necessary wiring and cables required that will best fit your existing homes construction challenges and needs
5. Installation & Integration:
- Final installation of all equipment and system components as specified. As well as, detailed training of system controls and user operation.
On-Going Support: We are only a phone call away if you have any questions about the operation of your system.
For the online/internet consumer or anyone dealing with a "seller" that does not offer installation or support services... Call Us! We offer a wide range of professional services at a fair and competitive rate.